Download: WordPress Download Link
Tags: json api, RESTful Cincopa Easy Albums
Stable tag: 0.1
Requires at least: 3.0.1
Tested up to: 3.9.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Extends the JSON API Plugin to allow Cincopa Easy Albums Listing for any user
JSON API Cincopa plugin extends the JSON API Plugin with a new Controller to provide Cincopa Easy Albums Listing for any user. This plugin is for WordPress/Mobile app developers who want to use Cincopa Easy Albums Plugin in conjunction with JSON API plugin as media gallery for their mobile app.
* Easy Albums Listing
* Easy Albums Items Listing
The plugin was created to make available Cincopa Easy Albums Plugin Media listing for mobile apps via JSON API Plugin.
Hope this will help some.
For details, please check this: http://www.parorrey.com/solutions/json-api-cincopa/
First you have to install the JSON API Plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/json-api/installation/).
Then install Cincopa Plugin: Easy Albums – Buddypress users create and share images, video and audio albums – the easy way. (https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-easy-albums-photos-video-and-music-next-gen/)
In order to use Cincopa Easy Albums plugin, you need Cincopa API key that you can get from Cincopa website by registering an account https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2948944&referrer=1086877Cincopa
To install JSON API Cincopa just follow these steps:
* Upload the folder “json-api-cincopa” to your WordPress plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins)
* Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress or by using the link provided by the plugin installer
* Activate the controller through the JSON API menu found in the WordPress admin center (Settings -> JSON API)
= 0.1 =
* Initial release.
* There are following methods available: albums, album_items
It needs valid ‘user_id’ var.
It needs ‘fid’ var.