With Linux based Operating System,Nokia N900 is very powerful smart phone, and best IMO, available in the market. It’s not just a phone rather a mini laptop but there are few things whcih are not that obvious and straight forward that one usually finds in other smart phones. For instance, creating playlists using the default media player is one issue.
To create a new playlist in N900, follow these steps:
- Open to the media player
- Go to the list of tracks
- Tap the top bar, choose clear current playlist
- Find your tracks in artist or album, press and hold on the track (or artist/album) and choose add to current playlist
- Tap the bottom right round play button to go to Now Playing list
- You should be able to see total number of songs added in the “Now Playing” list
- Tap the top and choose “save playlist”
- Now tap the top bar and go the playlists and scroll down to “saved” playlists and select to check your list.
Hope that helps.